UFA Co-operative Limited is an Alberta-based agricultural co-operative with more than 120,000 member-owners.
Founded in 1909, UFA's network comprises more than 111 bulk fuel and Petroleum Cardlock locations, 35 Farm & Ranch Supply stores and a support office located in Calgary. Independent Petroleum agents and more than 950 employees provide products, services and agricultural solutions to farmers, ranchers, members, consumers and commercial customers in Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan.
Reporting to the Replenishment Manager, the Replenishment Coordinator is responsible for the daily oversight of replenishing active stock to maintain in-stock levels while managing inventory, process compliance, and transactional accuracy. The Replenishment Coordinator will also play an active role in analyzing and determining process and system improvements within procurement.
- Ensure flow of product from the distribution center to meet in-stock and budget expectations.
- Support the Procurement Coordinator with procurement of product for Direct to Store Vendors to approved forecast.
- Work with the aligned Procurement Coordinator to plan and execute product allocations, vendor bookings, and in-season for all designated product categories. And to ensure approved forecast/SAP replenishment settings, to automate replenishment into the sites.
- Work directly with internal business partners and suppliers to fill requests and requirements in a timely manner. Develop/execute inventory rebalancing initiatives within area of responsibility.
- Support SAP replenishment management (optimize articles, manage overdue elements/red lights, vendor performance) for specific area of responsibility.
- Expedite and ensure the process compliance and transactional accuracy (Using the Daily Open PO Report, monitoring PO changes and reviewing supplier invoicing discrepancies).
- Work with business partners to assess vendor performance and make recommendations on strategic sourcing opportunities.
- Respond to supplier and business partner inquiries.
- A Bachelor’s degree or diploma, preferably in agriculture, business or related field.
- Completion of procurement or supply chain management courses or working towards a professional purchasing designation (PMAC, CPP, SCMP) is an asset.
- Minimum 5 years’ retail or manufacturing replenishment experience in a highly seasonal environment required.
- Agricultural background is an asset.
- Working proficiency of SAP Materials Replenishment Planning (MRP) processes.
- Proficiency in MS Office and knowledge of materials management software/databases.
- Effective interpersonal, negotiation, facilitation and communication (both written and oral) skills.
- Ability to deal with competing priorities and manage time appropriately.
- Self-starter and the ability to work both in a team environment and independently.
External Applications: Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and quote job #HR18-089 in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please email your resumes and Complete Form – Application For In-House Position, quote job HR18-089, and forward to “WORK”.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.