UFA Co-operative Limited is an Alberta-based agricultural co-operative with more than 120,000 member-owners.
Founded in 1909, UFA's network comprises more than 111 bulk fuel and Petroleum Cardlock locations, 35 Farm & Ranch Supply stores and a support office located in Calgary. Independent Petroleum agents and more than 950 employees provide products, services and agricultural solutions to farmers, ranchers, members, consumers and commercial customers in Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan.
Reporting to the Manager, Farm & Ranch Structures, the Building Project Representative is responsible for completion of building project sales for laminated post structures, post and beam structures and conventional stud frame buildings.
- Act as a point of contact for building project sales for laminated post structures, post and beam structures and conventional stud frame buildings. These projects may include limited subcontractor labour.
- Act on sales leads from customers, customer account managers or other project representatives. Prepare customer sales packages for project sales. Follow-up on customer inquiries and quotations for projects. Accountable for project management of all sold project.s
- Support managing building projects across multiple locations. Conduct site visits/inspections.
- Complete change order and project close out processes and documentation.
- Collect sales leads directly from customers and transfer information.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local contractors that purchasing building materials and material packages.
- Accountable for achieving sales and margin based financial targets for assigned customers and leads.
- Minimum high school diploma required, college diploma in buildings related field an asset.
- 3 - 5 years prior buildings and/or building product sales experience.
- Minimum 2 years prior construction project management.
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- This role will involve travel of 25% or more.
- Experience with estimating software an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Class 5 driver’s license.
- Ability to read construction drawings.
To ensure a safe work environment, UFA Co-operative Limited has a Substance Abuse Policy in place. The successful applicant will be required to pass (negative result) a drug and alcohol screening test as a condition of employment.
Internal Applications: Please email your resumes and Complete Form – Application For In-House Position, quote job HR18-097, and forward to “WORK”.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.