UFA Co-operative Limited is an Alberta-based agricultural co-operative with more than 120,000 member-owners.
Founded in 1909, UFA's network comprises more than 111 bulk fuel and Petroleum Cardlock locations, 35 Farm & Ranch Supply stores and a support office located in Calgary. Independent Petroleum agents and more than 950 employees provide products, services and agricultural solutions to farmers, ranchers, members, consumers and commercial customers in Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan.
Reporting to the Store Manager / Assistant Store Manager, the Customer Sales and Service Representative 1 is responsible for serving and assisting customers in the selection of goods and services to meet their needs. The Representative provides service in accordance with UFA’s Customer Service Policy and initiates and/or implements corrective action as required to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Provide prompt service and assistance to UFA’s customers in a friendly and courteous manner either in person or over the phone.
- Assist with the accurate and timely shipping and receiving of products.
- Ensure that sales leads are either executed to outstanding customer service standards or are transferred using UFA’s lead management system to an outbound sales representative for completion.
- Perform maintenance on inventory or cycle counts, as directed.
- Ensure store, yard, warehouses, and exterior locations are clean, neat, well organized, and in compliance with UFA’s safety and operational standards.
- Responsible for “Own the Aisle” area of assigned responsibility in store to ensure UFA merchandising and inventory standards are consistently maintained or equivalent assigned area of responsibility in UFA yard.
- Grade 12 diploma with 1-2 years of related experience.
- Cash handling, computer proficiency and previous customer service experience required.
- Agriculture or AgriBusiness background, interest, and aptitude.
- Entry level of product knowledge.
- Capable of physical labour; capable of lifting up to 25 kg.
- Warehouse or yard and forklift experience an asset.
- Must remain current with any and all required certifications, including WHMIS and TDG.
External Applications: Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote job HR18-106 in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please email your resumes and Complete Form – Application For In-House Position, quote job HR18-106, and forward to “WORK”.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.