UFA Co-operative Limited is an Alberta-based agricultural co-operative with more than 120,000 member-owners.
Founded in 1909, UFA's network comprises more than 111 bulk fuel and Petroleum Cardlock locations, 35 Farm & Ranch Supply stores and a support office located in Calgary. Independent Petroleum agents and more than 950 employees provide products, services and agricultural solutions to farmers, ranchers, members, consumers and commercial customers in Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan.
Reporting to the Director, Merchandising, the Online Merchandising & Content Specialist will work with our Product Merchant team and our Digital Marketing team, as well as working with our product suppliers. This position will support our Product Merchants by expanding their product offering on our website. This position will be working directly with our Product Merchants and their product suppliers to obtain required marketing assets; then work with our digital marketing team in order to successfully launch and expand the new assortments onto the company website.
- Work with Product Merchants to identify program expansion opportunities on our website.
- Partner with our product vendors to gather required information and marketing assets.
- Work with the Digital marketing team to complete/execute programs on the UFA website.
- Gathering data, as well as data input into UFA systems.
- Create & complete tracking reports.
- Participate and/or Conduct weekly follow-up meetings with Product Merchants and Digital Marketing teams.
- Provide bi-weekly progress updates to Director.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in business would be preferred.
- Available to begin a 4 or 8 month Co-op work term starting September 2018.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Information gathering and monitoring skills.
- Ability to work with confidential information in a professional manner.
- Problem analysis and solving skills.
- Self-starter who can show initiative.
- Can adapt to a dynamic work environment.
- Professional and personable attitude.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and quote job HR18-123 in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.