UFA Co-operative Limited is an Alberta-based agricultural co-operative with more than 120,000 member-owners.
Founded in 1909, UFA's network comprises more than 111 bulk fuel and Petroleum Cardlock locations, 35 Farm & Ranch Supply stores and a support office located in Calgary. Independent Petroleum agents and more than 950 employees provide products, services and agricultural solutions to farmers, ranchers, members, consumers and commercial customers in Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan.
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Customer Sales Representative is responsible for providing customer service and assistance to members and customers in the selection of goods and services to meet their needs through careful adherence to our Customer Service Policy in such a manner that is to maximize sales and earnings for UFA.
- Maximize sales and customer support through best-in-class customer service.
- Assists and maintains UFA safety program credentials.
- Provide prompt service and assistance to UFA’s members in a friendly and courteous manner on a consistent basis. Represent UFA at all times, in a positive manner.
- Employ professional telephone etiquette in all dealings with customer sales and service over the phone.
- Ensure accuracy and efficiency with cash sales and receipts, and in balancing cash as directed.
- Grade 12 diploma, or 2 - 5 years of related sales or marketing experience.
- Cash handling experience is an asset.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license is required.
- Farm or Agriculture related background.
- Processing account billing, reconciliation and receiving experience.
- Experience in SAP would be an asset.
To ensure a safe work environment, UFA Co-operative Limited. has a Substance Abuse Policy in place. The successful applicant will be required to pass (negative result) a drug and alcohol screening test as a condition of employment.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote job HR18-124 in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.