UFA Co-operative Limited is an Alberta-based agricultural co-operative with more than 120,000 member-owners.
Founded in 1909, UFA's network comprises more than 111 bulk fuel and Petroleum Cardlock locations, 35 Farm & Ranch Supply stores and a support office located in Calgary. Independent Petroleum agents and more than 950 employees provide products, services and agricultural solutions to farmers, ranchers, members, consumers and commercial customers in Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan.
Reporting to the Supervisor, Petroleum Pricing, the Petroleum Pricing Analyst executes and maintains all gasoline and distillate cost and pricing strategies. This includes daily analysis and maintenance of all costs and selling prices; daily rack management, supply and transportation inputs/outputs into SAP; ensuring data integrity for all bulk, Cardlock, retail and direct delivery fuel sale transactions across the network, managed through a time sensitive centralized pricing model. The position holder also provides support to both internal and external customer groups on price management, including analytics on petroleum product pricing, delivering sales, margin, and exception analytics; driving, maximizing and ensuring accurate profitability.
- Perform daily gasoline and distillate cost and rack management; directly impacting revenue and profitability streams on approximately one billion liters of product through-put annually.
- Conduct daily and weekly price management; directly impacting customers and Petroleum profitability.
- Steward of information and data that resides and is updated into the ERP system, SAP, ensuring data integrity though validation, analytics by exception and ongoing process review.
- Manage gasoline and distillate tax resource; taxes, products, impacts, regulations, exemptions and handling of fuel taxes for both the business and the consumer.
- Responsible for daily management of multi-province government issued permits and declarations relating to marked fuels; mitigating risk of penalty through rigor and zero tolerance / exceptions.
- Conduct analytics: produce, distribute and identify areas of benefit or concern related to light oil costs, transportation, environment, market Intel, and customer feedback.
- University degree or business diploma in Business Administration or equivalent industry experience.
- 1- 3 years light oil pricing and analyst experience.
- Strong Excel skill set is required.
- SAP knowledge is an asset.
- Organizational skills and decision making skills always striving for continuous improvement.
- Attention to detail with the ability to work in a team environment, with limited supervision.
External Applications: Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and quote job HR18-193 in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please email your resumes and Complete Form – Application For In-House Position, quote job HR18-193, and forward to “WORK”.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.