UFA Co-operative Limited is an Alberta-based agricultural co-operative with more than 120,000 member-owners.
Founded in 1909, UFA's network comprises more than 111 bulk fuel and Petroleum Cardlock locations, 35 Farm & Ranch Supply stores and a support office located in Calgary. Independent Petroleum agents and more than 950 employees provide products, services and agricultural solutions to farmers, ranchers, members, consumers and commercial customers in Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan.
Reporting to the Area Manager, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Area Manager enabling them to maintain an organized and focused work flow. This position creates and delivers standardized and ad hoc reports as business needs evolve with the ability to analyze data providing recommendations to positively influence financial outcomes.
- Manage all applicable administrative functions including creating period end reports, weekly dashboards, and monthly KMI reports.
- Assist with performing “deep dive” analysis of financial reports.
- Report on trends and recommend courses of action based on interpretation of data.
- Provide knowledge and training to Assistant Area Manager and Store Managers for all On Boarding programs.
- Analyze and report on compliance data.
- Responsible for Kronos Time Keeping and Approvals in the absence of Area Manager and Assistant Area Manager.
- Minimum business certificate or 3 years of relevant experience.
- Business certificate is an asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Advanced skills in Excel and SAP required.
- Excellent prioritizing, problem solving, administrative, organizational, communication and customer relations skills.
- Must have business acumen and attention to detail.
- Able to multi-task and remain calm under pressure while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to manage work remotely and provide regular reporting on deliverables.
Please email your resumes and Complete Form – Application For In-House Position, quote job HR18-086, and forward to “WORK”.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.