UFA Co-operative Limited is an Alberta-based agricultural co-operative with more than 120,000 member-owners.
Founded in 1909, UFA's network comprises more than 111 bulk fuel and Petroleum Cardlock locations, 35 Farm & Ranch Supply stores and a support office located in Calgary. Independent Petroleum agents and more than 950 employees provide products, services and agricultural solutions to farmers, ranchers, members, consumers and commercial customers in Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan.
Reporting to the Manager, Sales and Service, the Customer Account Manager 2 (CAM2) is responsible for selling the full AgriBusiness Farm and Ranch offerings to selected customers within a geographical area with the goal of growing product margin. The CAM2 will work directly with customers to provide ongoing customer service and continually develop and understand their business needs. The CAM2 will work to foster and grow sales by providing ideas, customer service, and cross selling UFA solutions that enables the customers’ business.
- Develop and implement an approved Annual Customer Plan.
- Achieve a set Territory Sales/Product Margin Target from selling the full AgriBusiness Farm and Ranch offerings to a set customer group within a territory customer plan to meet and exceed area sales, financial and operating targets.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with the core customers targeted by understanding their business operation and needs. Understand in detail the breadth and depth of the AgriBusiness Farm and Ranch product line.
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships with current and future customers, based upon an approach of targeting customers with whom the company can profitably do business.
- Generate and transfer qualified sale leads from interacting with target customers.
- Promote UFA by participating in community and UFA store related events as directed by Manager of Sales and Service.
- Analyze current and future agricultural trends and service needs, and in conjunction with the sales and operations teams and develops strategies and actions to create sales opportunities.
- College/University diploma or degree in Agriculture or a relevant business field.
- Three or more years’ experience in AgriBusiness and/or other related customer service function. Previous sales experience in crop and livestock production is a requirement.
- Excellent telephone, communication and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and ADS.
- Requires a moderate understanding of the agriculture market and business.
- Ability to coach and mentor others.
- Effective problem solving and decision making skills.
- Valid Class 5 license required.
External Applications: Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and quote job HR18-116 in the subject line.
Internal Applications: Please email your resumes and Complete Form – Application For In-House Position, quote job HR18-116, and forward to “WORK”.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.